We have adopted precautionary measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees while providing services in your home or business!
- We are following daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- No employee will be sent to your home or business unless they are free of virus symptoms.
- Office staff is asking appropriate questions prior to scheduling.
- Our employees will not be sent to your home or business unless they are free of virus symptoms.
- Fresh heavy-duty surgical gloves and shoe covers are worn by all employees when entering and working in your home.
- Our trucks and tools are sanitized after each service visit.
- Sanitizing agents are being used to disinfect frequently.
- All employees follow the recommended 6-foot distancing rule.
- Regular hand washing and hygiene continue to be in effect.